Lucid Now, Looney Later, is my peer-to-peer blog support group for depression and bipolar disorder,“Our mission, our prize isn't riches, nor trophy and not even happiness,our prize is stability, mental balance, and to be able to live with dignity and love for our-selfs.” -Chato b. stewart

Monday, March 1, 2010

Words Of The Wisdomless: Monday Mood Swings

Words Of The Wisdomless: Monday Mood Swings:-

"I believe the term "Manic Monday" is just a myth! All my Mondays only cycle from depressed to melancholy and I never hit manic... Mondays Suck!"

by Chato B.  Stewart


Mondays are like the splinter under my nail.
On Mondays it rains on my Black Parade.
Never on Mondays do I get good mail.
Depression was made only because of Mondays.
All day long you know it's Monday an no other.
You know I bet It'll be on a Monday I'll die.
So I hate Mondays! Oh, and Tuesdays suck too.
 








Mental Health Advocate - Cartoonist - and a few other  things!
http://www.mentalhealthhumor.com

Sponsors:
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/chato.b.stewart

Mental Health Cartoons
Peer Magazine



No comments: