Lucid Now, Looney Later, is my peer-to-peer blog support group for depression and bipolar disorder,“Our mission, our prize isn't riches, nor trophy and not even happiness,our prize is stability, mental balance, and to be able to live with dignity and love for our-selfs.” -Chato b. stewart

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Celebrity Psychings posts about Chato B. Stewart's Mental Health Heroes |

Here a post from Alicia Sparks:

Chato B. Stewart Draws Up His List of Mental Health Heroes

By Alicia Sparks

Recognize that chick to the right?

Probably not, unless you know me personally (or follow me on Twitter or Facebook), because I don’t think I’ve ever posted a picture of myself here at Celebrity Psychings, but…that’s me!… (The) annual Mental Health Awareness Month Cartoon-A-Thon (this is his first year at Psych Central, where he blogs Mental Health Humor) my good friend and the very talented cartoonist Chato B. Stewart has dubbed me and a slew of other folks in the mental health field as Mental Health Heroes.

You can check out the whole bunch at his May 11-17 Cartoon-A-Thon post.

Chato and his work… Blending mental health and humor is an intricate dance, and once I believe Chato performs flawlessly (and hysterically!). Naturally, I was ecstatic when he joined the Psych Central team this year!

You can learn more about Chato, his mental health story, and his cartoons when you visit is Psych Central About Page, and don’t forget to head over and get familiar with Mental Health Humor!

READ MORE: Chato B. Stewart Draws Up His List of Mental Health Heroes | Celebrity Psychings

No comments: