Lucid Now, Looney Later, is my peer-to-peer blog support group for depression and bipolar disorder,“Our mission, our prize isn't riches, nor trophy and not even happiness,our prize is stability, mental balance, and to be able to live with dignity and love for our-selfs.” -Chato b. stewart

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF Depression

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF Depression

1. Thou shalt Certainly not wait for you to tell I'm depressed, before I get help.

2. Thou shalt Have to avoid cooking or using sharp objects.

3. Thou shalt Avoid coveting all your Facebook Friends.

4. Thou shalt Try to stop carrying a bat waiting for people to tell me to SNAP OUT OF IT!

5. Thou shalt Only take medications and avoid alcohol with less than a 5% ratio.

6. Thou shalt Stop indulging my craving for chunky monkey ice cream.

7. Thou shalt Throw breakable items that only belong to me.

8. Thou shalt Elongate my normal speaking voice to make it sound more whiny.

9. Thou shalt Whether from the depression locked in my room!

10. Thou shalt Art-fully argue that not taking a shower for weeks on end is my way of helping the environment.

 
-
Chato B.  Stewart

Mental Health Advocate - Cartoonist - and a few other  things!
http://www.mentalhealthhumor.com

Psych Central Humor
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/humor

Get You FREE e-book of my 2010 Cartoons:
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/humor/2010/12/free-2010-mental-health-humor-cartoon-e-book/
Use my cartoons for FREE - Ask me about it.










8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

No comments: